For more than a decade, we’ve been building products to help people transform the way they work.
Now, work itself is transforming in unprecedented ways. For many of us, work is no longer a physical place we go to, and interactions that used to take place in person are being rapidly digitized. Office workers no longer have impromptu discussions at the coffee machine or while walking to meetings together, and instead have turned their homes into workspaces. Frontline workers, from builders on a construction site to delivery specialists keeping critical supply chains moving, are turning to their phones to help get their jobs done. While doctors treating patients and local government agencies engaging with their communities are accelerating how they can use technology to deliver their services.
Amidst this transformation, time is more fragmented—split between work and personal responsibilities—and human connections are more difficult than ever to establish and maintain.
These are unique challenges, but they also represent a significant opportunity to help people succeed in this highly distributed and increasingly digitized world. With the right solution in place, people are able to collaborate more easily, spend time on what matters most, and foster human connections, no matter where they are.
That solution is Google Workspace: everything you need to get anything done, now in one place.
Google Workspace includes all of the productivity apps you know and love—Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, and many more. Whether you're returning to the office, working from home, on the frontlines with your mobile device, or connecting with customers, Google Workspace is the best way to create, communicate, and collaborate.
With Google Workspace, we’re introducing three major developments:
- a new, deeply integrated user experience that helps teams collaborate more effectively, frontline workers stay connected, and businesses power new digital customer experiences
- a new brand identity that reflects our ambitious product vision and the way our products work together
- new ways to get started with solutions tailored to the unique needs of our broad range of customers
G Suite now is Google Workspace
We are writing to let you know that we’re introducing a new brand, product experience, and set of offerings to better equip our customers for the future of work. As part of these changes, G Suite is now Google Workspace.
What does this mean for my organization?
We're evolving our offerings to better serve the diverse purchasing needs of our large and expanding customer base.
- For smaller businesses, we’re introducing tailored offerings that make it easy and cost-effective to get started with Google Workspace — including best-in-class collaboration and productivity tools, security protections, and administrative controls.
- For larger enterprises, we’re introducing a set of offerings with additional productivity features, enterprise-grade administrative controls, and our most advanced security and compliance capabilities, available at both the team and organization level.
These changes will not impact your current contract, and your existing G Suite licenses and related services will continue to function as they do today, until it’s time to transition
We’re here to help If you have questions or need assistance, please contact:
- Google support team: https://support.google.com/a/answer/1047213?hl=en
- Infolinks Cloud support team: https://gsuite.infolinks.vn/contact/
- More information about Google Workspace: https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/workspace/introducing-google-workspace
- Google Workspace intro video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE31y5HbukA&feature=emb_title